Frequently asked questions about the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive
The BerlinWelcomeCard all inclusive is the Official Berlin City Pass, which gives you free admission to many Berlin Highlights. Here you will find answers to the frequently asked questions about the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive.
With the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive, you get free admission to numerous attractions, museums, sightseeing trips, and tours, e.g. the hop-on hop-off bus tour. In addition, you get discounts of up to 50% at various theatres & shows, in restaurants, and for shopping in selected shops.
The optionally bookable ticket for the Berlin ABC tariff area allows you to travel freely by public transport.
With your Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive you also get a practical Berlin City Guidebook with many tips and tours, information about all the partners, and a city map.
- With your Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive-ticket you get free entry or free use at Berlin's most popular attractions. Please print the ticket in A4 format and show the ticket for scanning at the partners.
- The card is only valid for the named holder with valid ID. The tickets are valid from the time indicated on the ticket.
- You must always show your Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive to each discount partner before using the discounted services. Where attractions are included, the barcode is scanned. You can only visit each of the attractions once during the period your card is valid. A repeat entry is not allowed.
- The attractions and services included are detailed in the CityGuide and marked online. In addition, you can also benefit from the other discounts with the Berlin WelcomeCard partners. You can find an overview in the accompanying CityGuide + map.
- With the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive- variant including public transportation, the ticket does not need to be additionally validated. The ticket is valid from the time indicated on the ticket.
If the scannable codes on the card do not work, contact a member of our team in the Berlin Tourist Info Centres.
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive entitles you to free entry to the participating inclusive partners. Your card will be scanned on site, and if it is valid you will be given an entrance ticket. Please refer to the Guidebook to see which partners require booking in advance.
You can get the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive in the Online Shop as an online ticket or Print@Home ticket or in the Berlin Tourist Information.
You will also receive your CityGuide in the Berlin Tourist Infos on presentation of your Berin WelcomeCard all inclusive. At BER Airport, you will receive the guide at the Berlin Brandenburg Welcome Center. If you arrive by train, you can visit the Berlin Tourist Info at the main station, located at the Europaplatz exit.
The tariff area Berlin ABC covers the whole city of Berlin up to the city limits as well as wider Berlin in a ring of approx. 10 - 15km. The city of Potsdam and Airport Berlin Brandenburg BER are also covered. All areas and stops covered by the tariff area can be seen in the Line network plan for the transport network of Berlin Brandenburg (VBB).
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive is name-bound. When booking, you have to decide on a variant / duration (48h, 72h, 4,5,6 days) and an arrival date & time must be selected. During the selected validity period, the ticket entitles you to a one-time use of the respective inclusive service or discount per participating service provider.
Children aged 3-14 years require a Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive for children. Youths aged 15 and over require a Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive for adults. The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive for children does not include a separate public transport ticket. Up to three children aged 14 and under can travel free of charge with a holder of an adult WelcomeCard all inclusive including transport.