The BerlinWelcomeCard all inclusive is the Official Berlin City Pass, which gives you free admission to many Berlin Highlights. Here you will find answers to the frequently asked questions about the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive. Your question is not listed? The Berlin Service Center will gladly help you by phone!
- What services are included in the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive?
With the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive, you get free admission to numerous attractions, museums, sightseeing trips, and tours, e.g. the hop-on hop-off bus tour. In addition, you get discounts of up to 30% at various theatres & shows, in restaurants, and for shopping in selected shops.
The optionally bookable ticket for the Berlin ABC tariff area allows you to travel freely by public transport.
With your Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive you also get a practical Berlin City Guidebook with many tips and tours, information about all the partners, and a city map.
- How does the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive work?
- The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive is a print@home ticket with scanable codes to grant you entrance at the participating attractions.
- The card is only valid for the named holder with valid ID.
- You must always show your Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive to each discount partner before using the discounted services. Where attractions are included, the barcode is scanned. You can only visit each of the attractions once during the period your card is valid. A repeat entry is not allowed.
- The attractions and services included are detailed in the CityGuide and marked online. In addition, you can also benefit from the other discounts with the Berlin WelcomeCard partners. You can find an overview in the accompanying CityGuide + map.
- My card does not work – what should I do?
If the scannable codes on the card do not work, contact a member of our team in the Berlin Tourist Info Centres.
- What is the entrance procedure with the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive?
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive entitles you to free entry to the participating inclusive partners. Your card will be scanned on site, and if it is valid you will be given an entrance ticket. Please refer to the Guidebook to see which partners require booking in advance.
- Where can I buy the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive?
Before your arrival
You can order your Berlin WelcomeCard as a print@home ticket online.
You can also order the Berlin WelcomeCard by calling the Berlin Service Centre at tel. +49 (0)30- 25 00 25.
- What area does the Tariff area Berlin ABC cover?
- The tariff area Berlin ABC covers the whole city of Berlin up to the city limits as well as wider Berlin in a ring of approx. 10 - 15km. The city of Potsdam and Airport Berlin Brandenburg BER are also covered. All areas and stops covered by the tariff area can be seen in the Line network plan for the transport network of Berlin Brandenburg (VBB).
- How is the validiy period for the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive calculated?
- The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive is valid for 2-4 consecutive days depending on which version you have. The 48 hour and 72 hour versions of the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive have a sliding validity period. This means the card is valid from the moment of the first use for 48 or 72 hours. The 4-day version is valid from the first calendar day of use until midnight of the fourth calendar day.
- What should be considered for the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive for children?
- Children aged 3-14 years require a Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive for children. Youths aged 15 and over require a Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive for adults. The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive for children does not include a separate public transport ticket. Up to three children aged 14 and under can travel free of charge with a holder of an adult WelcomeCard all inclusive.