visitBerlin, Foto: Dirk Mathesius
- What services are included in the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive?
With the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive, you get free admission to 30 attractions, museums, sightseeing trips, and tours, e.g. the hop-on hop-off bus tour. In addition, you get discounts of up to 30% at various theatres & shows, in restaurants, and for shopping in selected shops. A list of all partners can be downloaded.
The optionally bookable ticket for the Berlin ABC tariff area allows you to travel freely by public transport.
With your Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive you also get a practical Berlin City Guidebook with many tips and tours, information about all the partners, and a city map.
- How does the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive work?
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive consists of a plastic card with a scanable code. Write your name and the date of the first day of validity on the back of the card. The card is bound to your name and valid with ID if all fields are filled out. Show your Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive to the cashier. They will scan the barcode. Each of the offers can be used once in the specified validity period.
The public transport ticket for the Berlin WelcomeCard is a separate paper ticket. Please validate the ticket at the beginning of your first trip.
- What is the entrance procedure with the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive?
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive entitles you to free entry to the participating inclusive partners. Your card will be scanned on site, and if it is valid you will be given an entrance ticket. Please refer to the Guidebook to see which partners require booking in advance.
- What are the different versions of the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive?
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive is available for the following validity periods:
- 48 hours
- 48 hours
- 72 hours
- 4 days
The card can be purchased with or without a public transport ticket for the Berlin ABC tariff zone. Children's tickets do not include their own public transport ticket, as up to three children can travel with the parents' ticket free of charge.
- Where can I buy the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive?
Before your arrival
You can receive the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive from the Online Shop as a ticket voucher for redeeming in one of the Berlin tourist Information offices and as a ticket sent by post.
You can also order the Berlin WelcomeCard by calling the Berlin Service Centre at tel. +49 (0)30- 25 00 25.
In Berlin, you can buy the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive at the following Berlin Tourist Information offices:
- Tegel Airport (TXL)/ Terminal A, Gate 1 + main hall
- Schönefeld Airport (SXF) Tourist Information Berlin Brandenburg/Terminal A + D2
- Central train station
- Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Brandenburg Gate
- Where can I exchange my Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive ticket voucher?
Your ticket voucher can be exchanged for the physical ticket and the guide at Berlin Tourist Information offices. If you are flying to Berlin, you can exchange your ticket at the airport in Tegel at the Tourist Information office in terminal A01 and at Schönefeld airport at the Tourist Information office in terminal A.
If you are arriving by train, you can visit the Berlin Tourist Information office at the main railway station, located at the Europaplatz exit.
- Can I buy the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive at the Berlin airports?
- The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive can be purchased at both Tegel and Schönefeld airport at the Tourist Information offices.
- What area does the Tariff area Berlin ABC cover?
- The tariff area Berlin ABC covers the whole city of Berlin up to the city limits as well as wider Berlin in a ring of approx. 10 - 15km. The city of Potsdam and Schönefeld Airport are also covered. All areas and stops covered by the tariff area can be seen in the Line network plan for the transport network of Berlin Brandenburg (VBB).
- How is the validiy period for the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive calculated?
- The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive is valid for 2-4 consecutive days depending on which version you have. The 48 hour and 72 hour versions of the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive have a sliding validity period. This means the card is valid from the moment of the first use for 48 or 72 hours. The 4-day version is valid from the first calendar day of use until midnight of the fourth calendar day.
- What should be considered for the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive for children? zu beachten?
- Children aged 3-14 years require a Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive for children. Youths aged 15 and over require a Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive for adults. The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive for children does not include a separate public transport ticket. Up to three children aged 14 and under can travel free of charge with a holder of an adult WelcomeCard all inclusive.