Opening of the Berlin Tourist Info Centre in the Europa-Center
The Europa-Center at the Breitscheidplatz is not only one of the most famous shopping centers in town but it also impresses by being located right in the heart of West-Berlin. The legendary Kaufhaus des Westens (KaDeWe), the shopping mile Kurfürstendamm, the Berlin Zoo as well as the history-charged Kaiser-Weilhelm-Gedächtnis-Kirche are only a few steps away from it. So it comes as no surprise that now another Berlin Tourist Information has opened its doors at such a pulsating place.
Our services for you
Our trained multilingual staff behind the counter will be happy to help you plan your stay in Berlin. We can provide you with information about the latest events, book tickets of your choice and reserve hotel rooms for you and your guests - we are able to present offers from more than 350 hotels and guesthouses in Berlin.
- Expert Multilingual Advice
- Berlin WelcomeCard
- Hotel Reservations
- Tickets for Events in Berlin
- Tickets for City Tours, Boat Tours and Museums in Berlin
- Berlin City Map and Guide
- Tickets for Public Transport
- Souvenirs Made In Berlin
Come and visit us. We're here every day to provide you with any advice and support you may need.
Special opening hours
The Berlin Tourist Info Centre in the Europa-Center is closed on holidays. Please visit the Berlin Tourist Info Centre at the Berlin Central Station instead.
- 12.08.2018: 13:00 - 18:00
- 02.09.2018: 13:00 - 18:00
- 30.09.2018: 13:00 - 18:00
- 04.11.2018: 13:00 - 18:00
- 09.12.2018: 13:00 - 18:00
- 23.12.2018: 13:00 - 18:00
|Mon - Sat||10 am - 8 pm|
Further Information + Downloads
- Berlin Tourist Info Flyer PDF, 517.49 KB